SHIPPING AND ORDER INFORMATION
+32 3 449 88 11
VAT-number: BE 0448.758.226
Please contact us if you would like additional product information, and feel free to visit our showrooms and fairs. We would be happy to advise you. For photo material and more, please ask our marketing department (email@example.com) for your login code, so you can access our database.
The prices listed are trade prices, excluding VAT. The currency is EURO (€).
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER?
Our minimum order is just €100.
They are shown in the price list.
For example, 12/€2.49 means: the packing unit contains 12 pieces and the unit price is €2.49.
Many products are available individually.
COST OF DELIVERY?
Benelux, France & Italy:
The goods are delivered free of charge as from €350 excl. VAT.
For orders less than €350, there is no need to worry about excessive delivery costs as these are €7.
For postage costs and island surcharges in other countries, please contact our Customer Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do everything possible to deliver to you as quickly as possible and to stick to agreed delivery times. Please bear in mind that delivery times can be longer in busy periods. Transfer times from our central warehouse in Belgium to most places in Europe vary from 2 days to 1 week.
Back orders greater than €100 are sent in a separate subsequent delivery for which we bear the delivery costs. Items that are not in stock remain on back order.
Back orders of less than €100 are sent together with your next order.
If you would like to receive a back order list, please feel free to request one by email at email@example.com. If back orders are still open at the end of the year, they are cancelled unless agreed otherwise.
WHY ARE SOME ITEMS NOT AVAILABLE?
There can be several reasons for this:
- When an item meets with great success, it can take a while for our supplier to get production back on track.
- We don’t want you to miss out on innovations, so we introduce you to them as soon as possible even though they can only be delivered at a later stage.
- A batch of goods cannot be delivered due to quality problems or damage during transport.
- A container can be delayed due to various factors such as poor weather conditions, traffic jams and other unforeseeable problems.
- A particular raw material is no longer available.
- The supplier ceases production of the products.
- We ourselves decide to phase out a particular product or series
Our aim is to maintain long-term relations with our suppliers, for example, by ensuring accurate and prompt payment. That is why we also operate a simple but fair system for you, our customer:
- Prepayment of pro-forma invoice. Pay into our bank account and we ship the goods upon receipt of your payment.
- And if you really wish to make things easy, then do feel free to pay by Master Card or Visa, because these credit cards give you some extra time to pay. In this case, your outstanding balance will be debited from your account on the due date of your invoice.
We will send you a reminder in case of non-payment on the due date. As of the third reminder, we charge a reminder fee, please contact our Customer Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org for the rates.
WHAT IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG?
Then our customer service will gladly help you solve any problems as quickly and comprehensively as possible. If there is anything about the company, the service, the products or anything else that meets with less than your full satisfaction, we would greatly appreciate it if you would let us know without delay. We take every complaint seriously and we will be happy to work out a prompt and satisfactory solution together with you.
Articles, information and prices are subject to change without prior notice.